DEJOY FAMILY CLUB
Join your family and friends to support the team each home game in the DeJoy Family Club with food, beverage, and a unique game day experience. Reserved premium seats include the best view of the action with a full buffet, access to two fully stocked bars, 14 HD TVs, and private restrooms. Don't miss out on ordering your seats today!
The DeJoy Family Club in Blue Devil Tower, located on the West side of Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium, features 516 club seats and 142 outdoor table top seats.
Premium Amenities include:
- 6,000 square foot climate controlled club area with private restrooms & 14 HD TVs
- Seats include full premium buffet with multiple entrees, sides & dessert
- Complimentary Coca-Cola products, lemonade, iced tea & premium coffee
- Access to two full bars with alcohol sold via credit card
- Season Parking Pass
Table Top Seating include:
- Padded 22" rolling chair back seats at permanent table between 25 yard line areas
- Personal TV monitor for replays, stats & other games
- At seat wait staff
Club Seats include:
- Padded 22" seats, some include attached small table
2019 Season Prices:
- Table Top - $4,576 each
- Club Seat - $2,349 each
includes donation, ticket & amenity fee
For more information regarding seats in the DeJoy Family Club, please contact Mike Sobb with Duke Athletics at (919) 668-5723 or [email protected].
DELTA SUITE LEVEL
The Delta Suite Level, located on the West side of Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium, features 16 private suites with an additional six suites on the club level of Blue Devil Tower. Amenities include:
- Four parking passes
- Complimentary selection of food and non-alcoholic beverage packages
- Ability to purchase beer, wine and spirits
- Individual chair back seats
- Three Flat-screen TVs
- Game day publication
Suites in Blue Devil Tower are currently sold out. For more information regarding Suites in Blue Devil Tower, please contact Mike Sobb with Duke Athletics at (919) 668-5723 or [email protected].
"To me, the Blue Devil Tower symbolizes the journey of Duke Football, and the part that every former player has in it. It also symbolizes the positive impact Duke has in all our lives, for which I take enormous pride, and honor supporting our program. Let's pack Blue Devil Tower this season."
-Johnny Hill, Duke Football Alum, 85'
"Having sat in club seats in four NFL & three college stadiums, the club seats & game day experience at Blue Devil Tower is the best! It is THE place to experience Duke football at the highest level!"
-Rodney Pitts, Duke Alum & Club Seat Holder